Friday 1 January 2016

I will never be ready

I will never be ready. This life, what is spinning around right now, is more chaos than I can handle. I can deal with escaped livestock. I can take care of swarming bees. I can change a poopy diaper, calm a tantrum, sooth a hurt feeling, cook dinner, and make business calls at nearly the same time with grace and finese. What I can't seem to do is face the coming storm, this unknown, this future without financial and familial security.

On one hand, I know I am capable and resourceful. I am employable. On the other hand? Everything I once knew or thought about my life was built on half truths. How can I trust anything anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.