Thursday 10 April 2014

Downtime /= Rest











Downtime from blogging doesn't mean downtime from everything else. It is lambing season, we have a bottle lamb, bees are out, new pigs and piglets, Spring chores, and kids.....not to mention grading for my day job, managing farm PR, and cooking.

I am a bit overwhelmed. I am writing though, just not blogging. I am caught up in it: reading, writing, revising, researching, submitting, managing submissions and tracking. It is a good thing and is generating results..... I did not believe it was even possible.

So I am still here, just like a ghost. Here are some pictures though, from the farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.