Friday 9 August 2013

Peach Time Maddness......


I got the call that the peaches are in yesterday morning. That means all of my blogging time has been getting peaches, getting supplies for canning peaches, cleaning equipment to can peaches.......eating peaches. You get the idea.

Expect a who slew of peach recipes and peach talk over the next week. Ha!

Until then check out this really cool local Iowa food blog, Ally's Sweet and Savory Eats!

Look who's got her first guest post? That's right! Me!



2 comments:

  1. It's huge!!!
    There is a peach tree next door to my mom that's my 'go to' until our tree gets big an strong... they're very small this year, but I'll take them!
    Hooray for peaches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My parents have a peach tree...which reminds me I need to ask them if they are ready!

    ReplyDelete

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.