Thursday 1 August 2013

Little Potter Sunshine










Lily insisted that I show the series of pictures I took art class night.  She talked me into trying the wheel too. Never again. That stuff is HARD. I ended up with an exploded ball of clay over and over, that is, when it wasn't flying off the wheel and whap thudding onto the wall or the classmate next to me. No pictures of that hilarity, which is a good thing I guess! Seriously, it was like art class bloopers, staring Danelle. Ugh.

My point it, Lily has a very real talent for this and it comes naturally to her. She isn't  perfect at it yet, but she's working very hard to gain precision. I love watching her make art. I love being a part of her passion as she discovers it. I love that she wants me there, by her side. I love love love love being her Mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.