Tuesday 20 October 2009

Storytime, or As the Summer Ends the Girls Rediscover Books....






Yeah, I don't know what happened to the photo sizes, but it took 15 minutes just to upload them to blogger, so I'm not going to redo them. Aside from that, the point is, in the 129 pictures I took over the last two weeks about 30 of them were of the girls being read to or playing with books or reading to each other. I love it. Lil'Bug found the Tale of Emily Windsnap and Dearest rediscovered Bunicula and suddenly nightly bedtime chapter book reading reappeared after the summer long hiatus. Then Blueberry discovered her shelf of board books and now her favourite thing in the morning is to pick a book and flip through it, then have it read to her 30 + times. Yay! I love books. I love reading to my girls.

1 comment:

  1. Heaven on earth ~ I have such great memories of sharing books and story time with Needleroozer's teens when they were "wee". My heart is smiling for you, and with you.

    Thanks for sharing,

    Pamela

    ReplyDelete

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.