Sunday 6 October 2013

Farm Crawl and New Blog Navigation

Today was the annual Farm Crawl. We've been preparing all week and very busy.

For those of you new to the blog there is a navigation tab system at the top. If you just want recipes, click on the Farmhouse Kitchen. If you only want to read about Isaac's story, and how our family lives with 22q deletion syndrome there is a tab for that too.

This blog includes all of our life, the farm, the kids, unschooling, cooking, motherhood reflections, writing about writing, and sometimes long rambling posts about body politics and feminism. That's just who I am, what I love, and I write about it. I write about all of it.

I thought about making multiple topic blogs but ultimately decided that the model of that didn't work for me. That's why you get it all here. The good, the yummy, and the barnyard.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.