Wednesday 30 April 2008

Checking In/Up

I know. I know. I usually post at least one something every day and yet, I have not posted anything since last Thursday. Everything is fine here, mostly. It is finals week, which means that my soft heart gets talked into allowing students to turn in late assignments even though the syllabus says NEVER and then I get flooded with emails, assignments as late as "due Jan. 28th", and demands for final grades which are a pain to calculate without the student having finished the FINAL or even half the work assigned (but its sitting in my inbox as a forbidden late assignment). So I am up to my ears in that muck.

Still, later tonight I should finish up and I have been taking LOTS of pictures of the stuff we've been up to. So expect a deluge of posts later tonight and tomorrow.

After that I have a full month off before the baby comes and summer term starts. Whoo Hoo!

2 comments:

  1. You know what? It must be something about this time of year because I've been posting less, too.

    Glad to know all is well! My plants are growing!!! Thanks again for the encouragement!

    evie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have my admiration. This has got to be one of the toughest jobs imaginable.

    ReplyDelete

A blog about farming, unschooling, feminism, 22q deletion syndrome, cooking real food, homesteading, permaculture, and motherhood.